The object of the game is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel. The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0 and 00, which are green.
To play the game:
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet by clicking on a number or betting area on the Roulette table. Every click on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. If a bet is below the minimum limit, a message about an insufficient bet is shown and the respective chips on the table are highlighted three times. For detailed information on bet limits for all positions, hover or click on the limits sign on the table.
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click on the desired betting area.
- Shift-clicking (holding down the Shift key and clicking) on the betting area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip from the bet, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- Click Spin to set the ball spinning after you have placed your bets. Clicking Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table. After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin, and Spin to set the ball spinning.
- The winning bets remain on the table. You can remove them like any other bet or leave them on the table for the next round. Europa Casino may disable this feature for a table. If it is disabled, then the winning bets are returned to you together with your winnings.
- All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the American Roulette Rulessection.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. For detailed information on the bet limits, hover or click on the limits sign on the table.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 92.11% on the Five Bet and 94.74% on all other bets.
|Clear Bets||Clear the table of all bets.|
|Rebet||Place the same bets as in your previous round.|
|Spin||Spin the wheel.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.